Designed for the demanding needs of business customers, our IP telephony solution from 3CX provides high voice quality and telco carrier-class calling features at a fraction of the price of the mainstream telcos and IP PABX systems.
The 3CX IP PABX allows your employees to work productively from anywhere using voice apps on their smartphones. They can conduct remote business meetings via web conferencing without requiring apps and service customer requests via website live chat.
With 3CX you can choose to deploy on-premise on Windows or Linux, in your private cloud account or opt for 3CX to host your PABX for you. Whatever your preference, you are guaranteed a hassle-free PBX that requires minimum management.
The 3CX is a full-featured PABX and contact center system – call queues, built-in video calls, web conferencing and more. In addition, you can integrate website live chat, Facebook and text messages all in one system. All these features are remote-friendly; your team can use them from anywhere via mobile and browser apps. It’s also open-platform and fully compatible with popular IP phones and SIP trunks. Run on-premise on an existing server, as a virtual machine, hosted, or in your private cloud. 3CX is the PABX solution that scales with your business and is available at a fraction of the cost of comparable software solutions.
3CX features include rich, enterprise-grade unified communication features such as:
- Use office extensions on iOS & Android apps for remote work.
- Allows your team to keep in touch via video, chat & phone.
- App-free web conferencing. Meet with clients face-to-face.
- Live chat on your website. Let visitors get in touch, easily.
- An easy to use and powerful web-based control portal
- With the web portal, you can configure 3CX in minutes using the setup wizard.
- It is Plug & play with supported IP phones.
- Connect remote extensions to the PABX via the internet.
- Create new extensions in seconds.
- Unified communication system features
- Manage calls efficiently. Advanced queue features.
- Connect Facebook and SMS. Answer messages from 3CX.
- Live chat with website visitors. Easily switch to a call or video.
- CRM integration. Know who’s calling and personalize responses.
- Cloud hosted or on-premise implementation that scales easily with your business needs
- Flexible deployment options, you are in control:
- Hosted PBX – updates and hosting managed by 3CX
- DIY in the public cloud (Amazon, Azure or Google)
- DIY on-premise on Windows, Linux or Raspberry Pi
- Efficient local technical support with Asiatel’s certified 3CX engineers.
- Affordable IP PABX System
- Save onPABX user license fee with unlimited users already included in the PABX price.
- No expensive hardware needed. Use existing infrastructure.
- Save on calls with your choice of SIP/VoIP provider.
- No expensive add-ons as all features are already included in PABX price.